This course covers Measurement, the process of assigning numbers and units to particular features of objects or events. It involves attaching a number representing the observed extent of a dimensional quantity to an appropriate unit.
Measurement is how scientists operationalize empiricism. Objective measurement enables scientists to describe the phenomena they observe in precise, consistent, and publicly verifiable ways.
[FREE] Cooper Study Course
We’re throwing in the loaded Cooper Study Course with our A. Measurement course. This is the Cooper Companion, with a much improved quiz system.
- A Summary of the chapter containing the important elements covered
- Complete the Pre-Quiz to gauge your current mastery of the chapter
- Use the ‘HINT’ to reference the Cooper back when you’re stuck on a question or would like more clarity
- CHECK your answer and get an explanation for incorrect answers
- Print the guided notes and answer all of the questions in the guided notes
- Use guided notes as a tool as you read and study each chapter
- Write down your answers (we learn better this way)
- Explore the various web links for each chapter after reviewing the chapter and guided notes
- Test your improved mastery of the chapter
- No answer CHECKS. Just a quiz similar to an exam. Find out your results at the end of the quiz
- Retake the quiz as many times as you’d like
- Check your previous scores on your PROFILE page under Courses
Applied Behavior Analysis, Second edition, by Pearson Education and is not affiliated with ABA Exam Prep nor Behavior Masters